Medical & Dental Spanish and
International Medicine Scholarships
are matching grants and are provided
on a first-come, first-served basis
to students and residents.
1) To receive the scholarship, first go to the Online Application.
2) After completing that process, you will be re-directed to the
Matching Payment Page.
3) There, you can make the 20% donation deposit for the
time period you will attend the course.
4) As long as this web
page is active, there are scholarships
available for your time slot. Making the deposit ensures your
space in the program.
5) Your completion and submission of this form
certifies that you have had financial need and are a
student or resident in the institution mentioned on the
6) Prepare for a great resource and a most fantastic learning
Craig A. Sinkinson, M.D.
President, Mayan Medical Aid
Fax (toll free): 866-606-2535
Complete the application: Online Application
To Make Payment:
Click Here: Matching Payment Page
Return to top >>